EC Power is excited to be searching for innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join our rapidly growing team! If you don't find the right position in our immediate openings below, but are a passionate, dedicated worker in the battery industry who wants to be a part of the EC Power team, you can send your resume to email@example.com.
- Assist with and sometimes lead the mechanical design of low voltage battery modules.
- Create product drawings and work with vendors for the fabrication of custom components
during pilot production runs.
- Lead design reviews and implement necessary changes to meet customer requirements.
- Work with the manufacturing and design team to ensure manufacturability of new designs.
- Perform failure analysis and root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
- Assist with the building of custom manufacturing equipment as needed.
- Help with the development of process controls and control strategies for manufacturing.
Battery Module Engineer
- Be responsible for the de-risking of new and innovative technologies.
- Lead the design and build of low voltage battery modules.
- Optimize designs for thermal control, both using EC Power’s thermally modulated cell and
traditional thermal management systems.
- Optimize designs for safety and relevant performance metrics (energy density, specific energy, cost, etc.)
- Lead design reviews for system integration and participate in cell-level design decision making.
- Assist in the preparation of documents and reports for customers.
Cell Development Engineer
- Work with customers to convert their existing cells into the thermally modulated format.
- Provide expertise for the design of new thermally modulated cells.
- Assist with the research and development of transformative battery technologies.
- Assist in the transition of advanced battery systems from the benchtop through pilot production.
- Be responsible for performing/overseeing prototype cell fabrication.
- Work with battery modeling team to develop accurate digital twins of all products developed.
- Ensure EC Power’s products and manufacturing techniques are top notch.
- Assist in the preparation of customer documents and reports.